According to NBC4i, a person has been taken to the hospital and listed in critical condition after being shot on the northeast side of Columbus.
According to Columbus police, a person was shot near Easton Town Center, on New Bond Street. Officers responded to the scene at 12:30 p.m. and reported that the shooting happened during a robbery.
The person was taken to Ohio State University Main Hospital and listed in critical condition.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The US Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Live
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Welcome To Beyoncé’s Era Of The Mullet
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- 2 Chainz, Saweetie, Lil Baby Join BMF Season 3: What’s Next
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- Caitlin Clark Declares for WNBA Draft, Indiana Fever Have #1 Pick
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!