An Ohio man has been sentenced to 8 years in jail after child pornography allegations. 44-year-old Donald Lemasters has been found guilty of having more than 177,000 child pornography images on his home computer. Madison county prosecutors said that Lemasters is the worst case of child pornography they have seen. Prosecutors have no evidence that Lemasters took the photos or that any of the children were from the area. Lemaster’s is a husband and father of five children. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- MORRIS DAY MAGIC MIDDAY CELEBRITY
- Target Employee Who Was Smacked By Katt Williams Speaks Out
- JET Magazine Features First Gay Couple In Weddings Section
- How to Choose a Gift for a Man
- Belcher Murder-Suicide: Kasandra Perkins’ Family Speaks