This week we will take a look at an emotional topic of relationships with parents. Pastor Jay realizes that while he has helped many, his relationship with his mother is lacking.
Watch the tender conversation unfold between Christy and Jay:
A little back story, Pastor Haizlip was a drug user in his earlier years, who was exposed to substance abuse at a very young age.
Tune in to watch “Preachers of L.A.” which airs Wednesdays at 9PM on Oxygen. Be sure to follow us on twitter by following @Elev8official during the show.
Don’t miss these great stories:
- HOT SEAT: Bishop Noel Jones And Pastor Jay Haizlip Answer Everything! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Deitrick Haddon and Michelle Williams Talk Church Mess & New Show ‘Fix My Choir’
- Why “Preachers Of Detroit” Is Going To Be Juicy [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
21 Reasons To Watch Season 2 Preachers Of L.A.
1. Noel Jones1 of 22
2. Clarence McClendon2 of 22
3. Preachers Of L.A.3 of 22
4. Jay Haizlip4 of 22
5. Deitrick Haddon5 of 22
6. Wayne Chaney6 of 22
7. Jay Haizlip And Deitrick Haddon7 of 22
8. Noel Jones and Loretta8 of 22
9. Deitrick Haddon and Dominique Haddon9 of 22
10. Deitrick Haddon and Bishop Ron Gibson10 of 22
11. Bishop Clarence McClendon and Priscilla11 of 22
12. Pastor Jay and Christy Haizlip12 of 22
13. Bishop Ron and Lavette Gisbson13 of 22
14. Pastor Wayne and Myesha Chaney14 of 22
15. Celebration Of God As A Woman In The Real World15 of 22
16. Celebration Of Men of God In The Real World16 of 22
17. You Can Always Have Swag And Keep It Real17 of 22
18. Deitrick Haddon With His Father18 of 22
19. Channeys and Haizlips19 of 22
20. Noel Jones and Family20 of 22
21. Jay Haizlip21 of 22
22. Redemption22 of 22
Sneak Peek Of Preachers Of L.A. ‘Going To Alabama’ [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on elev8.com