Since the airing of the shocking documentary ‘Surviving R. Kelly’, Kelly’s music has been pulled off of some streaming services, many notable figures in Hollywood have denounced their affiliation with him, radio stations across the country and stopped playing his music and another sex tape has surfaced that allegedly depicts the singer with an underage girl…. to name a few
All of this leading up to the latest is this shocking story that now CNN has been told by sources close to the R. Kelly case that a grand jury is being convened because of the newest allegations against the singer.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what does this mean? If CNN’s sources are in fact true R. Kelly could be headed back to court to face more charges more than likely for child pornography and maybe more. According to CNN, “The Cook County State’s Attorney would not confirm the grand jury proceedings or the existence of any new investigation. The office had previously encouraged any alleged victims of R. Kelly to come forward.” So what do we know for sure? The Cook County State’s Attorney office is looking for evidence. Now, will they be able to collect enough to put forward a strong case this time? We will have to wait and see.
- Teachers Complain About Parents During Virtual Learning
- Da Brat Clears Up Rumors Surrounding In Her Interview On Kandi Burruss’s “Speak On It” [WATCH]
- Joe Biden Discusses The Current State Of The Country & His Presidency Plans [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jury Indicts 1 As Killer Louisville Cops ‘Got Away With Murder’
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Ciara Becomes Global Ambassador For WW After Struggling To Lose Weight After Baby No. 3
- NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
- Trick-Or-Treating Among Activities To Avoid This Halloween According To The CDC
- Uncle Ben’s Rice Brand Gets A New Name Change, Are We Here For it?
- Cincinnati: Voting To Ban No Knock Warrants