Since the airing of the shocking documentary ‘Surviving R. Kelly’, Kelly’s music has been pulled off of some streaming services, many notable figures in Hollywood have denounced their affiliation with him, radio stations across the country and stopped playing his music and another sex tape has surfaced that allegedly depicts the singer with an underage girl…. to name a few
All of this leading up to the latest is this shocking story that now CNN has been told by sources close to the R. Kelly case that a grand jury is being convened because of the newest allegations against the singer.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what does this mean? If CNN’s sources are in fact true R. Kelly could be headed back to court to face more charges more than likely for child pornography and maybe more. According to CNN, “The Cook County State’s Attorney would not confirm the grand jury proceedings or the existence of any new investigation. The office had previously encouraged any alleged victims of R. Kelly to come forward.” So what do we know for sure? The Cook County State’s Attorney office is looking for evidence. Now, will they be able to collect enough to put forward a strong case this time? We will have to wait and see.
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- NFL Hires Its First Black Female Referee
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Keri Hilson Feels Most Beautiful When She’s Rocking Her Natural Hair And No Makeup
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- Not Fired: Dallas Cop Arrested For Capital Murder Remains On The Force
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”