Radio host and Detroit legend, Mason has experienced many things since he began his career in radio. Not only is he a radio superstar and the official voice of the Detroit Pistons, many may be surprised to know that he is partly responsible for the hit show, Martin.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mason was a young radio personality in Detroit when a production company reached out and asked to follow him for five weeks to get a deeper look into his life. They built a storyline around Mason and even created the cast of the show based on fictional characters and real friends of Mason!
Watch as Radio One’s Vice President of Programming, Colby Colb, engages in an eye-opening conversation with Mason. He explains how some of your favorite characters were created, why he was not apart of the show and who else auditioned for the role of Martin.
Mason is not only a legend in Detroit, but in the lives of anyone who enjoyed the hit show, Martin. Stay tuned for more of Mason’s stories!
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Jay-Z’s ‘Blueprint’ Among Recordings Library of Congress is Preserving
- Kandi Burruss Reveals The Petty Reason NeNe Leakes Is So Mad With Cynthia
- Here’s The First Trailer For ‘Stranger Things 3’ [VIDEO]
- Trick Daddy And Trina Feud Hard on LHH:Miami!
- Odell Beckham Taking Emotional/Mental Break After Being Traded!
Meet The Man Who Helped Create The Hit Show, ‘Martin’ was originally published on kissdetroit.com