According to NBC4i, The 2021 Columbus International Auto Show has been canceled due to the pandemic, but plans are already underway for the 2022 show.
“Out of an abundance of caution we have elected to start planning for 2022 and cancel the 2021 Columbus International Auto Show. With that said, we are extremely excited for what the 2022 Columbus International Auto Show is going to bring especially for those in the market for a new vehicle and every auto enthusiast,” Columbus Automobile Dealers Association President, Zach Doran released in a statement. “Unfortunately, there is simply too much ongoing uncertainty. We know that this decision is in the best interests of all those who make the Columbus International Auto Show the great event that it is.”
According to the release, the next in-person Columbus International Auto Show, will be held March 17 – 20, 2022.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Taraji P. Henson Looks Like Royalty In A Purple Chanel Look
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In Her Latest IG Reel
- Ciara Posts A Romantic Reel On Instagram In Honor Of Her And Russell Wilson’s 6th Anniversary
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Airbnb Guests File Lawsuit On Host Who Allegedly Recorded Them Having Sex On Hidden Cam
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Naomi Campbell Shines On The Balenciaga Runway In A Massive Victorian Era Ballroom Gown
- State Senator Tiara Mack Receives Backlash For Twerking On Tiktok
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo