According to NBC4i, as Ohio leaders keep an eye out for the Omicron variant in the state, there are concerns when it comes to the number of hospitalizations.
Statewide – there’s been a 59 percent increase over the last three weeks in the number of patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
According to the Ohio Hospital Association, cases have reached a new high since January with more than 3,900 patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
Leaders continue to urge people to get vaccinated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
- Cardi B Shows Off Her Natural Hair On TikTok And Our Girl Has Inchessssss
- Pickerington schools may not open for all students on first day
- Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Armed man attempts to enter Cincinnati FBI office, then fleeds