According to NBC4i, as Ohio leaders keep an eye out for the Omicron variant in the state, there are concerns when it comes to the number of hospitalizations.
Statewide – there’s been a 59 percent increase over the last three weeks in the number of patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
According to the Ohio Hospital Association, cases have reached a new high since January with more than 3,900 patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
Leaders continue to urge people to get vaccinated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- JT And Yung Miami Are Twinning In Matching Dolce And Gabbana Looks
- Tia Mowry Trends On Social Media After Sharing An Intimate Instagram Post In The Name Of Self-Care
- Missy Elliot Pens A Heartfelt Instagram Message In Honor Of Aaliyah’s Birthday: ‘Your Spirit Lives On’
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- Chloe Bailey Serves Face On Instagram In A Diamond Encrusted Wig
- Tami Roman Debuts New Hair For The New Year: ‘New Year, New Doo’
- DirecTV Set To Drop Trump Friendly Disinformation Network OAN
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested After Allegedly Falling Asleep At The Wheel