According to NBC4i, one of the men charged in the Polaris Fashion Place shootings from last March has been sentenced.
According to Delaware County Prosecutor Melissa Schiffel, Anthony Truss was sentenced Monday to 11-15 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to charges in December.
Truss and LeVon Sommerville exchanged gunfire inside the shopping center on March 3, 2021, according to court documents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- The 5 Blackest Grammy Awards Moments
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]
- Jonathan Majors Oozes Sexy On The Cover Of Ebony Magazine
- Should The Monday After Super Bowl Be A National Holiday? [WATCH]
- Columbus Metropolitan Library Celebrating 150 Years