According to NBC4i, one of the men charged in the Polaris Fashion Place shootings from last March has been sentenced.
According to Delaware County Prosecutor Melissa Schiffel, Anthony Truss was sentenced Monday to 11-15 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to charges in December.
Truss and LeVon Sommerville exchanged gunfire inside the shopping center on March 3, 2021, according to court documents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Man Dies Outside of Lima Nursing Home, Investigation Launched
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- The Black Shows Norman Lear Changed TV Culture With
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark