This week is Ohio’s first reporting week over 10,000 cases since mid-February, and it’s the first time since early March that the 21-day daily average — now at 1,268 — has eclipsed 1,000.
The state averaged about 1,573 new coronavirus cases over the past seven days, the highest rate since Feb. 22. Cases are up 26% over last week and 188% over a month ago.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Michelle Obama Is Changing 'Culture Of Democracy'
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- 20-year-old arrested for role in April Roosters shooting
- Marlo Hampton Keeps It Cute In All Peach Ensemble
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity