On February 26, 2012, 17-year-old Florida high school student Trayvon Martin was gunned down by a neighborhood watch volunteer named George Zimmerman. Despite public outcry at the boy’s death, Zimmerman has not been charged with any crime by the local police. Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, appeared on NBC’s “Today” show and told host Matt Lauer that her son committed “no crime”.
- Here We Go Again: Uni-ball Releases Racist Ad Mocking Incarcerated Black Men [VIDEO]
- Doctor’s Orders: Black Men Are Taking Health Seriously
- Reportedly Pregnant Woman Battles Two Women On Houston Bus
- Things Men Hate to Hear in Bed
- [Audio] First Listen- New Music From Mariah Carey and Miguel
- Get Your Free Tickets To See Magic Johnson Speak At The Entrepeneurs Conference