The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Columbus Woman Pulls Ebola Hoax! Fakes Virus! [video]
- Rapper Missy Elliott Drops 70lbs!!!!
- 20 Style Tips We Learned from Beyonce
- The First Lady Turns Up! [VIDEO]
- WTH?! Baltimore Teacher Caught on Video Fighting Student! [video]
- Erykah Badu Sings on NYC Street Corner for Money.... Earns Just Under $4! [video]