The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Heritage Concert Series RECAP [week 1]
- Heritage Concert Series McDonald's Play Area [PHOTOS]
- WIN TICKETS TO SEE BOYZ II MEN!!
- Stone Soul Picnic 2014 Fam Cam [HIGHLIGHTS]
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Doing What During Sex?!?!
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]