The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Here We Go Again: Uni-ball Releases Racist Ad Mocking Incarcerated Black Men [VIDEO]
- Doctor’s Orders: Black Men Are Taking Health Seriously
- Reportedly Pregnant Woman Battles Two Women On Houston Bus
- Things Men Hate to Hear in Bed
- [Audio] First Listen- New Music From Mariah Carey and Miguel
- Get Your Free Tickets To See Magic Johnson Speak At The Entrepeneurs Conference