The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- MTV VMA's Best and Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Co-Founder of "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge" Drowns at 27
- Woman Sues The Carter's and Claims to Be Beyonce's Surrogate for Blue Ivy!
- What?! Two Dead Bodies Found in SE Columbus Apartment
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Rewind... Best & Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Beyonce's Stellar VMA Performance & Adorable Blue Ivy Watches [VIDEO]