The IRS is hot on the trail of another R&B music star who failed to meet his tax obligations. According to federal paperwork singer Montel Jordan owes $627,987.06. The singer reportedly owes the government back taxes for the years 1999-2001. According to the Federal Tax Lien filed against Jordan, the government first filed a lien against him in 2004. Montel still hasn’t paid in full so therefore the IRS refiled the lien last month. The IRS is seeking to collect back taxes and if they don’t get it, they can go after his property in court.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Obama Debuts Minority Male Initiative [Details]
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off A Super-Sexy Alter Ego In New V Magazine Shoot
- Numbers Don’t Lie: Jason Collins Is The Most Popular Player In The NBA Right Now
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- Karen Clark Sheard In Tribute To Aretha Franklin