Pop star Nicole Scherzinger, actress Jada Pinkett-Smith, and daughter Willow smith attended The Coalition To Abolish Slavery And Trafficking (CAST) 15th Annual From Slavery To Freedom Event at Sofitel Hotel in Los Angeles yesterday (May 9). The big name celebrities strolled the red carpet as they showed support for the non-profit organization, which assist persons trafficked for the purpose of forced labor and slavery-like practices and to work toward ending all instances of such human rights violations.
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him
- El DeBarge Singing His Classics On Arsenio [VIDEO]
- Twitter Celebrates #BlackWomanAppreciationDay & Offers A Rare Dose Of Happiness
- Alicia Keys Saves The Day In “It’s On Again” Video
- Jazmine Sullivan Returns To Music; Mural Dedicated In Her Honor [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]