The Have and The Have Not’s rated very high for OWN last night premiere of Tyler Perry’s new TV series ‘The Have and The Have Not’s” on Oprah’s network and the new series did very well. According to the Nielsen ratings, 1.77 million viewers tuned in for the premire episode making it the hightest rated series debut in the history of OWN. The Have and The Have Not’s air every Wednesday at 9pm on OWN network. Source EUR Web
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- What??? Man Tried to Lure Boy Into Bathroom at Public Library
- Yikes! Ohio State Fires Band Director Over ‘Sexualized’ Culture
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Heritage Concert Series 2014 Recap PHOTOS [Week 2]
- Heritage Concert Series McDonald's Play Area Week 2 [PHOTOS]