The Have and The Have Not’s rated very high for OWN last night premiere of Tyler Perry’s new TV series ‘The Have and The Have Not’s” on Oprah’s network and the new series did very well. According to the Nielsen ratings, 1.77 million viewers tuned in for the premire episode making it the hightest rated series debut in the history of OWN. The Have and The Have Not’s air every Wednesday at 9pm on OWN network. Source EUR Web
- Alicia Keys Throws Husband a 'Coming to America' Themed Bday Party
- Rapper Offers 50K Salary for Rolling His Joints!
- Show Filmed in Columbus is Being Shopped to Major Networks: "School of Hard Knocks" [Trailer] [POLL]
- Victim Identified After Couple Finds Body in Hoover Reservoir
- 30-Minute Simple Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- Kirk Franklin on ‘Sunday Best': ‘We keep finding incredible talent’ [VIDEO]