1. Billy Bob Thornton is afraid of antique furniture.
2. Oprah is afraid of chewing gum.
3. Pamela Anderson is afraid of mirrors.
4. Orlando Bloom is afraid of pigs.
5. Kyra Sedgwick is afraid of talking food.
6. Tyra Banks is afraid of dolphins.
7. Alfred Hitchcock was afraid of eggs.
8. Nicole Kidman is afraid of butterflies.
9. Matthew McConaughey is afraid of revolving doors.
10. Andy Roddick is afraid of rabbits.
11. Keanu Reeves is afraid of the dark, but in “a real philosophical way.”
12. Helen Mirren is afraid of talking on the telephone.
13. Diddy is afraid of toes.
14. Adele is afraid of seagulls.
15. Cameron Diaz is afraid of doorknobs.
16. Megan Fox is afraid of dry paper.
Fox once discussed her phobia on Jimmy Fallon: “I just can’t stand it. Scripts, newspaper or anything that’s not laminated, I can’t touch it with my hands!” Luckily, most movies Fox stars in don’t require script reading as much as staring deeply into the camera while wearing minimal clothing.
17. Kylie Minogue is afraid of coat hangers.
The Aussie pop star admitted her fear to The Telegraph saying, “I have a hanger phobia. I don’t like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe.” Because of this, she has to lay all her clothes out in her room instead of hanging them up.
18. Robert De Niro is afraid of the dentist.
It’s rumored that this Hollywood tough guy is scared shitless of trips to the tooth man. He believes that the dentistry equipment can and will cause diseases.
19. Nicki Minaj is afraid of escalators.
While at the National Basketball Association in Los Angeles, Nicki caused a scene when she refused to take the moving staircase. The cause of her escaltora-phobia is still unclear.
20. Christina Ricci is afraid of house plants.
Don’t you DARE bring a fern near this girl. “They are dirty,” Ricci said. “I’m repulsed by the fact that there’s a plant indoors. It just freaks me out.”
21. Woody Allen is afraid of EVERYTHING.
Elevators, insects, bright colors, heights, sunshine, children, dogs… Oh and he also suffers from arachibutyrophobia (fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth, obviously).