Twelve have died and 130 people were sickened after a meningitis outbreak. The Ohio distribution license of the Massachusetts pharmacy linked to the outbreak has been suspended by the state. The Center made a steroid in contaminated injections, which is tied to the outbreak. The permanent revocation of the license is pending. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Love & Relationships: Why Does He Lie To Me?
- Cassie & Diddy Finally Engaged?
- Fly Union x BET Music Matters Tour Vlog (Part 4) [VIDEO]
- BET Hip Hop Performances You Don’t Want To Miss!! [VIDEOS]
- All of Your Favorite Cypher’s From The BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEOS]