Lance Armstrong has announced that he is stepping down as chairman of his own charity, the Livestrong Foundation, due to some of the recent allegations he has experienced. The Anti-Doping agency has also released a report that details of Armstrong’s doping. The Agency’s report also includes information on Armstrong and his Team’s doping while winning the Tour De France seven consecutive times. The athlete stepped down shortly after Nike Inc. announced that they will terminate Armstrong’s contract but continue to support the foundation. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Alicia Keys on New Album, Family & More: “I’m in a Very Good Place in My Life” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trey Songz Talks Celebrity Crushes, Balcony Habits
- Hours Extended For Early Voting
- New Video By Columbus’ Own Chick Da Boss – “Absolutely Not” [VIDEO]
- Obama Romney Presidential Debate in its Entirety October 16, 2012 [VIDEO]
Lance Armstrong Steps Down From Livestrong Foundation After Doping Allegations was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com