Frankenstorm is set to be here right before Halloween. Forecasters are predicting a wintry, snowy, and windy storm to hit the East coast by next Tuesday. The storm is a combination of Hurricane Sandy, which just hit Cuba, moving north, a wintry storm from the West, and frigid air coming South from Canada.
With all of these combined conditions, the Frankenstorm is set to have at least $1 billion in damages. The storm will hit as far east as New York and New Jersey and as far inland as Ohio. For more information click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- K. Michelle Stars In Domestic Violence PSA
- Woman Sells Virginity on eBay For $780K
- [Photos] Alicia Keys Buys Eddie Murphys Englewood New Jersey Mansion
- Magic 106.3 Welcomes Harry Belafonte To Columbus Ohio
- JEFFREY OSBORNE (Woo Woo) MAGIC MIDDAY CELEBRITY