K.Michelle an alleged victim of domestic violence herself, “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” is using her story as a platform to encourage other women to get out of toxic relationships in a campaign called “Saving Our Daughters.”
Michelle, who says she was beat by her ex-boyfriend Memphitz, recently went on a Twitter rant about his wife Toya Wright.
Toya denies the allegations made against her husband, but K. Michelle reckons that she wasn’t even in the picture at the time.
Despite the bitter feud between the ladies, K. Michelle’s graphic PSA is an attempt to help the abuse problem some women often endure by the hands of the men they love.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- [Photos] Alicia Keys Buys Eddie Murphys Englewood New Jersey Mansion
- Magic 106.3 Welcomes Harry Belafonte To Columbus Ohio
- JEFFREY OSBORNE (Woo Woo) MAGIC MIDDAY CELEBRITY
- Age: Is it Just a Number?
- Police Investigators: Louisiana Woman Lied About Burn Injuries, Wounds Self-Inflicted