According to the Washington AP, the U.S. economy added a solid 146,000 jobs in November and the unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent, the lowest since December 2008. The Superstorm Sandy had only a minimal effect on the numbers, said the government. Hiring remained steady during the storm but the economy added 49,000 less jobs in October and September than expected However, there is proof that the storm did affect the economic activity. For more on the numbers, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Katt Williams Mangagment AKA Suge Knight Claims he is Now UNRETIRED!
- Top 10 Christmas Movies To Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- Ravens Player Terrell Suggs Gives Up His Guns After Chiefs Murder-Suicide
- PRESS PLAY: Tamar Braxton’s Voice Soars On Love & War
- Trey Songz On His Grammy Nom: ‘I’m Blessed’ + Celeb Reactions
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days