A jury has convicted former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick of most of the federal charges against him — including racketeering, extortion and filing false tax returns — in his public corruption case.
Kilpatrick is accused of running a criminal enterprise through the mayor’s office to enrich himself through bid-rigging and extortion, and using nonprofit funds for personal gain.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Nana, 88-Year-Old Grandma, Dances Her Way Out The Door
- Top 10 Best Social Networking Websites
- The 10 Healthiest Foods on the Planet
- Bee Venom Kills HIV: Nanoparticles Carrying Toxin Shown To Destroy Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Should These Foods Go On Your Face Or In Your Mouth?
BREAKING: Ex Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Found Guilty; Faces 20 Years was originally published on wzakcleveland.com