DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK IN THE EXCITING FAST PACED WORLD OF RADIO AND GET SCHOOL CREDIT FOR IT?
Radio One Columbus Intern
Itinerary: Intern will assist The Online Editor, Program Director, Digital Support Coordinator in executing content development, posting, recording and editing video, interviews, social network publishing, covering events and station promotions from beginning through completion. The intern will share in the responsibility of Radio One brands (WCKX-WJKR-WXMG) throughout the community in content development and production.
- Be willing to commit a minimum of 20 hrs per week (which will include nights and weekends)
- Student must be enrolled in a college or university, with a strong focus in the areas of broadcasting, marketing or communications
- Must have laptop
- Computer literacy is a must
- Student must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to work, and be determined to learn the broadcasting industry from the inside out
- Great social skills are a must, well spoken, good communicator
- Team player with an enthusiastic positive attitude and a willingness to have fun
- Well groomed, appropriately clothed
- Resume required
- Current Transcript a must
- Letter from school stating student is currently enrolled and will be receiving college credit or grade as a result of internship
- Applications are available to HERE
For more information contact Yohannan Terrell via e-mail or telephone at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-458-9540.