Have you signed this petition?
Petition Urging Civil Rights Prosecution Of George Zimmerman Needs More Signatures
In addition to the widely-circulated NAACP petition of the same nature, there is also a Change.org petition currently seeking signatures to support the prosecution of acquitted child murderer George Zimmerman on Civil Rights charges by the Obama Administration.
While the Change.or petition has currently garnered a little under 30,000 signatures to date, a total of 100,000 signatures are needed to get the attention of the administration.
For more information about this petition and to sign it, CLICK HERE.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Black and Blue: Annelle Primm Talks Mental Health For ‘Get Well Wednesday’
- Holder to NAACP: Trayvon Martin’s Death Was ‘Unnecessary,’ Questions ‘Stereotypes’ and Stand-Your-Ground Laws
- Little Known Black History Fact: Colonel Wayne Black
- OSU Presidential Search To Begin July 19
- Twitter User Who Helped Stop Juror B37′s Book Deal Speaks