Whitney Houston‘s diva status has been certified for over 25 years and will live on through her legacy. She has birthed some of the best (and worst) trends in the 80′s and 90′s offering inspiration to modern-day divas like Beyonce and Rihanna. To honor Whitney’s 50th birthday, and her love of colored sequins, big furs, and fancy shawls click-through the late diva’s marvelous looks of the past decade.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- 6 Types Of Friends Every Woman Should Hold On To
- Little Known Black History Fact: Major General Titus Hall
- Reasons You Didn’t Get that Second Date
- 7 Things You Got Smacked For Laughing At In Church
- Cris Carter: “The Eagles Might Rally Around Riley Cooper, But I Don’t Know About The Rest of the NFL”
George “Funky” Brown, Drummer for Kool & The Gang, Dies at 74
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Angel Reese Speaks Out Amid Rumor She Was Suspended For Poor Grades, Social Media Chimes In
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Keke Palmer Tapped To Host The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022