Senate leaders announced today that they have reached a deal to end the government shutdown in time to avoid a possible U.S. default. Details on the agreement that was formally announced on the senate floor at noon today are scant but CNN reports that the government could open as soon as midnight if passed and signed swiftly.
READ MORE: http://bit.ly/19QdAev
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Little Known Black History Fact: Carl Brashear, Master Diver
- [Video] Toni Braxton And Babyface’s New Music Video For Hurt You
- TV One Announces New Season Of The Hit Television Series Unsung
- WTH! ‘Hut Hut’ Twerk Song Outrages Parents [VIDEO]
- [Video] Prince Releases Full Length Music Video