Nielsen understands and knows the consumer power of African-Americans and they are giving you an opportunity to win $250 for joining their conscious consumer conversation online and on social media.
Cheryl Pearson-McNeil, the Senior Vice President of Public Affairs and Government Relations for Nielsen, talked to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about their exciting new contest.
Click the link above to hear how you can win $250.
Teenage Stars That Made Good
1. Omarion appeared in commercials at an early age and went on to join 'B2K'. He is currently signed to Rick Ross' label and a cast member of 'Love and Hip Hop'1 of 6
2. Kyla Pratt started acting at age 8, appearing in shows like, 'Friends', 'Smart Guy' and 'Family Matters'. She currently stars in the BET hit 'Let's Stay Together'2 of 6
3. Zendaya Coleman is most known for her characters on the Disney channel and is currently starring in a show on the same network.3 of 6
4. Tahj Mowry is the little brother of superstar twins, Tia and Tamera, however he has been acting in his own right since age four. Some of his roles include 'Full House' and ' Smart Guy'. Currently stars as Tucker on ABC's 'Baby Daddy'.4 of 6
5. Reagan Gomez Preston was spotted on the scene in 1995 as Zaria Peterson in the hit show 'Parenthood'. Since then she has been in a number of videos and movies alike.5 of 6
6. Tamery Mowry-Housely and Tia Mowry-Hardict started their career in 1990 and have had a steady climb in the industry ever since. Both are married with kids and can be seen on their respective televisions shows.6 of 6
Nielsen On Black Buying Power, Debuts Contest To Win $250 was originally published on blackamericaweb.com