Will you be traveling this holiday season? If so, according to Airlines for America (A4A), airports and airlines anticipate 24.6 million air travelers nationwide during the upcoming 12-day Thanksgiving travel period, a 1.5 percent increase over 2013.
– Wrapped gifts are allowed, but not encouraged: Wrapped gifts are allowed, but we recommend waiting until you land to wrap them. I
– Liquids, Gels & Aerosols: If you’re checking a bag, make your life simple by packing liquids in your checked baggage.
– Medication: One of the more popular questions we get from travelers is: “Can I travel with my medication?” The answer is yes, with some qualifiers
– Call TSA Cares toll free at 1-855-787-2227 if you or a family member has a disability or medical condition with questions about screening policies, procedures and what to expect at the security checkpoint 72 hours prior to traveling.
– Traveling With a Pet: Contact your airline first to ask about requirements, fees, or restrictions they might have. Read about going through screening with your pet.
More on this story HERE:
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’
Urban One Columbus and Columbus Urban League Job and Recruitment Fair
Can We Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM