Will you be traveling this holiday season? If so, according to Airlines for America (A4A), airports and airlines anticipate 24.6 million air travelers nationwide during the upcoming 12-day Thanksgiving travel period, a 1.5 percent increase over 2013.
– Wrapped gifts are allowed, but not encouraged: Wrapped gifts are allowed, but we recommend waiting until you land to wrap them. I
– Liquids, Gels & Aerosols: If you’re checking a bag, make your life simple by packing liquids in your checked baggage.
– Medication: One of the more popular questions we get from travelers is: “Can I travel with my medication?” The answer is yes, with some qualifiers
– Call TSA Cares toll free at 1-855-787-2227 if you or a family member has a disability or medical condition with questions about screening policies, procedures and what to expect at the security checkpoint 72 hours prior to traveling.
– Traveling With a Pet: Contact your airline first to ask about requirements, fees, or restrictions they might have. Read about going through screening with your pet.
More on this story HERE: