Labor Days is pretty much the “see you next year” holiday for summer. So, lets say hello to Fall! It’s time for football, cool temperatures, layered fashion and a perfect opportunity to shop! For those who are ballin’ on a budget or ready to knock some stuff off their Christmas list, check out the stores below. Happy shopping!
1. On Amazon, you can take 20 percent off already discounted clothing with the promo code LABORDAY20. Lighting and magazines (up to 90 percent off!) are on sale as well.
2. Old Navy’s Labor of Love sale has discounted everything in the store. Get up to 60 percent off, and try the code ENJOY to get 30 percent off women’s clothes. Remember: Shipping is free on all orders over $50.
3. Sears is offering 40 percent off appliances like refrigerators, washing machines and vacuum cleaners.
4. Bedding, home decor, curtains and furniture are between 30 and 50 percent off at JC Penney.
5. On eBay, kitchen essentials — think blenders and mixers — are up to 40 percent off with free shipping. So are power tools, bedding, lawn mowers and outdoor furniture.
6. Nordstorm’s end of summer clearance sale allows you to get women’s, men’s and kids’ clothing up to 40 percent off. Nordstrom also offers free shipping and free returns.
7. Macy’s is offering free shipping on orders over $75 plus an extra 25 percent off with the promo code DEALS.
8. Get 30 percent off some tees and tanks at Forever 21 . Then pick up some bath and skincare products — they’re three for $10.
9. At HH Greg, use the code LABORDAY to get $50 off appliances between $499 and $1,498.99, $100 off purchases between $1,499 and $2,998.99, and $200 off purchases over $2,999.
10. Best Buy is discounting electronics like iPad Air tablets, HDTVs and Lenovo laptops by up to 60 percent, and it’s giving free shipping on orders over $35.
11. Buy clothes and shoes for 25 percent off online at Target, and stop by a store to get the same discount on bedding and rugs. Use the code LABORDAY for an extra 10 percent off.