A woman’s body was found in a west Columbus home and it has prompted a homicide investigation.
Officers were called to a home in the 100 block of N. Central Avenue on the report of a body being found. When they arrived, they found Dannielle Annette Rowe, 41, dead inside of the residence. Rowe had suffered significant trauma but her death is not yet known.
There are no known motives or suspects at this time.
- Magic 95.5 and the Columbus Music Commission for Music Business Mondays
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Delta Airlines to Require COVID Vaccination for All New Hires
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23
- Tulsa Race Massacre Commission Boots Oklahoma Governor For Signing Racist Legislation
- Saweetie Looks Picture Perfect In Custom Polaroid Dress
- Alicia Keys Aims To Reawaken The Feminine Power In All Of Us Through Her 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- The Remains Of MOVE Police Bombing Victims Previously Thought To Be Destroyed Are Actually Intact, Philadelphia Says
- ‘black-ish’ Ending After The End of Its Eighth Season Next Year
- Vanessa Bryant And The Girls Visit Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Hall of Fame Exhibit
- Did This Novel About A Black Boy Shot By Police Deserve To Be Pulled From Florida Classrooms?