7 out of 10 women suffer from Fibroids. Many women don’t even know due to not knowing the symptoms. On The Mic host, Missy B talks to Earth Jallow and Seleana Watkins about a potentially aggressive health issue that many African-American women will encounter, fibroids.
Sign Up To Get Exclusive News and Contest to Your Inbox:
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple for 2022? Nominate a Couple Today!
- New York Mayor Eric Adams To Reinstate Controversial NYPD Unit Accused Of Racial Profiling To Reign In Gun Violence
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Black Georgia District Attorney Will Present Election Interference Case Against Trump Before A Special Grand Jury
- Kanye West & Donda Academy Cover ‘SLAM’ Magazine
- Smoothie Shop Workers Speak Out After Racist Attack: ‘He Threatened To Kill Us Multiple Times’
- Miss Lissa’s MILF Manual: How I Navigate Motherhood, Meditation & Career
- How Kelly Rowland Combats Imposter Syndrome With Powerful Affirmations
- Shahadi Wright Joseph Is Gen Z’s Fashion One To Watch
- Watch Kanye West Talk Same Jive In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview