The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin is reportedly “gravelly ill,” according to Showbiz411. The singer is currently in her native Detroit surrounded by family and friends.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
An 18-time Grammy winner, numerous reports about Franklin’s health in the past months have had her either seriously ill or completely fine. Last year, the 76-year-old Franklin revealed her stunning weight loss, which again brought rumors that the weight loss was cancer-related.
She told JET earlier this year, “I am not one to do a lot of talking about my personal health or business,” she said at the time. “Not too much, not too much. There are a lot of people who will talk about anything, as long as there is somebody listening. But I am not one of those people. That’s not Aretha.”
She added, “I am not going to even deal with that. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”
- The Dream shares who his favorite artists to write for
- The Dream tells Sean Anthony he sees himself in Politics and NBA owner
- You know you’re a side chick when…?
- This Day In Black History: February 15th- Nat King Cole Dies
- Micah Dixon Mother for the Second Time!
- College Football Player Bodyslams Cop in Grove City
- Jazzy Report: Bad News For Maryland Pet Stores
- D.L.’s Top 10 Mixed Signals That Women Give About Valentine’s Day
- 10 Things You Should NOT Get Your Valentine’s
- MOMMY MOMENT: How to Get Thru V-Day If You’re Single!
Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com