The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin is reportedly “gravelly ill,” according to Showbiz411. The singer is currently in her native Detroit surrounded by family and friends.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
An 18-time Grammy winner, numerous reports about Franklin’s health in the past months have had her either seriously ill or completely fine. Last year, the 76-year-old Franklin revealed her stunning weight loss, which again brought rumors that the weight loss was cancer-related.
She told JET earlier this year, “I am not one to do a lot of talking about my personal health or business,” she said at the time. “Not too much, not too much. There are a lot of people who will talk about anything, as long as there is somebody listening. But I am not one of those people. That’s not Aretha.”
She added, “I am not going to even deal with that. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- Prince Estate Team Offers To Lower Their Fee Citing Better Relationship With His Family
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Owes Thousands In Back Taxes
- This is Dope: Signing Day for High School Seniors Starting Jobs!
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Stiffing His Personal Chef Out Of $35,000
- Columbus Say Hello To “The #1 Player In The Country”!!! Jordan Horston!!!
- Delaware State Police Officer Draws Gun During Traffic Stop Involving Black Driver
- Ohio Man Sucker-Punches His Attorney!
- Wendy Williams Announces Return to Her Talk Show!
Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com