The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin is reportedly “gravelly ill,” according to Showbiz411. The singer is currently in her native Detroit surrounded by family and friends.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
An 18-time Grammy winner, numerous reports about Franklin’s health in the past months have had her either seriously ill or completely fine. Last year, the 76-year-old Franklin revealed her stunning weight loss, which again brought rumors that the weight loss was cancer-related.
She told JET earlier this year, “I am not one to do a lot of talking about my personal health or business,” she said at the time. “Not too much, not too much. There are a lot of people who will talk about anything, as long as there is somebody listening. But I am not one of those people. That’s not Aretha.”
She added, “I am not going to even deal with that. “I don’t have to talk about my health with anybody other than my doctors. The problem has been resolved.”
- Man charged for allegedly taking photos of women in locker room at Columbus State
- The Harlem Globetrotters & Nationwide Children’s Hospital Partner For Pediatric Mental Health
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- Lizzo Wasn’t Wearing A Hat At The 2019 BET Awards, She Was Wearing Hand Painted Natural Hair
- What Would You Do? Woman Kills Cobra Spotted on her Patio!
- Serena Williams 2nd Black Woman To Cover Wheaties Box!
- Blink-182 Thursday Show Rescheduled!
- OHIO: Dept. Of Agriculture to Meet with Farmers Over Planting Crisis
- Multi-car crash closes down the eastbound lanes of I-270
- Black Girl Problems: Who Helps You Take Down Your Braids And Weaves?
Aretha Franklin Is Reportedly “Gravely” Ill And Near Her Death was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com