Former First Lady (and forever first lady for many) Michelle Obama has been touring the U.S. on an amazing #IAMBECOMING book tour for her memoir ‘Becoming’ and just added an Ohio stop! In a social media post, Mrs. Obama states that she is adding dates for cities that she missed on the first round. “These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!” Michelle Obama.
View this post on Instagram
I’m having so much fun with all of you on my #IAmBecoming tour that I decided to do one final round of events to see folks in some cities we missed! These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!
March your calendars because March 16th Mrs. Obama will be in Cleveland at the Keybank State Theatre at Playhouse Square. Tickets go on sale December 15th, at 10am.
‘Becoming’ is a New York Times bestseller book. Admirers bought more than 700K copies on its first day and it’s now the best selling hardcover book of 2018. ‘Becoming’ is described as a reflection of Mrs. Obama’s life from childhood to present time and lessons she’s learned along the way.
- Chicago Teachers are On Strike!
- Roland Martin Remembers Elijah Cummings’ Laugh
- Black Moms Matter: Would You Buy White Dolls For Your Kids?
- Dionne Warwick Has A New Christmas Album
- Reverend Al Sharpton Remembers US Representative Elijah Cummings
- Ms. Cathy Hughes Remembers Rep. Elijah Cummings
- Ohio State Northwestern Game Moved to Big Ten Network Friday Night
- Beyonce Crowned World’s 2nd Most Beautiful Woman!
- Morning Minute: ‘Baby Trump’
- Zoë Kravitz Gets Candid About Her Beauty Evolution And Discusses Preferring Her Hair Natural