Former First Lady (and forever first lady for many) Michelle Obama has been touring the U.S. on an amazing #IAMBECOMING book tour for her memoir ‘Becoming’ and just added an Ohio stop! In a social media post, Mrs. Obama states that she is adding dates for cities that she missed on the first round. “These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!” Michelle Obama.
View this post on Instagram
I’m having so much fun with all of you on my #IAmBecoming tour that I decided to do one final round of events to see folks in some cities we missed! These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!
March your calendars because March 16th Mrs. Obama will be in Cleveland at the Keybank State Theatre at Playhouse Square. Tickets go on sale December 15th, at 10am.
‘Becoming’ is a New York Times bestseller book. Admirers bought more than 700K copies on its first day and it’s now the best selling hardcover book of 2018. ‘Becoming’ is described as a reflection of Mrs. Obama’s life from childhood to present time and lessons she’s learned along the way.
- POLL: Only 1/2 of Americans Down to Get COVID Vaccine
- 2/3 of Us Rarely Get Enough Sleep
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Former Columbus Meteorologist Mike Davis Sentenced to Several Years in Prison Time
- The COVID-19 Death Toll Has Surpassed 100,000 In The United States
- Tamika Scott: Sexy Isn’t What You Wear, It’s About Confidence
- Eminem Tweets Out His Phone Number, Encourages “Stan”‘s To Text Him
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Weight Loss In Viral Bikini Photo, Fans Call Foul
- Former NBA Star Stephen Jackson Remembers His “Twin” George Floyd
- Liar-In-Chief Donald Trump BIG MAD After Twitter Fact Checks His Fugazi Tweets