Former First Lady (and forever first lady for many) Michelle Obama has been touring the U.S. on an amazing #IAMBECOMING book tour for her memoir ‘Becoming’ and just added an Ohio stop! In a social media post, Mrs. Obama states that she is adding dates for cities that she missed on the first round. “These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!” Michelle Obama.
View this post on Instagram
I’m having so much fun with all of you on my #IAmBecoming tour that I decided to do one final round of events to see folks in some cities we missed! These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!
March your calendars because March 16th Mrs. Obama will be in Cleveland at the Keybank State Theatre at Playhouse Square. Tickets go on sale December 15th, at 10am.
‘Becoming’ is a New York Times bestseller book. Admirers bought more than 700K copies on its first day and it’s now the best selling hardcover book of 2018. ‘Becoming’ is described as a reflection of Mrs. Obama’s life from childhood to present time and lessons she’s learned along the way.
- Prison Life: R. Kelly Prefers to Solitary Confinement?
- A$AP Rocky Still Being Held In Sweden Prison And Is Facing Possible Indictment
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
- Central Ohio Baby Makes Model Debut For Huggies
- 5 Local Community Centers Will Help Beat The Heat This Weekend!
- Meghan McCain Whines That She Can’t Attack llhan Omar Because Trump Is Too Racist
- Excessive Heat Wave Coming for Ohio !
- Question Of The Day: Name a store you absolutely can not take your child? Child destroys $1300 worth of makeup in Sephora
- Buckeye Nation Get Ready!!!!! Ohio State football single-game tickets go on sale Friday
- Beauty and Brains: 6 Stars Who Went to HBCUs