Former First Lady (and forever first lady for many) Michelle Obama has been touring the U.S. on an amazing #IAMBECOMING book tour for her memoir ‘Becoming’ and just added an Ohio stop! In a social media post, Mrs. Obama states that she is adding dates for cities that she missed on the first round. “These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!” Michelle Obama.
View this post on Instagram
I’m having so much fun with all of you on my #IAmBecoming tour that I decided to do one final round of events to see folks in some cities we missed! These conversations have been so meaningful for me, and I hope they’ve been meaningful for you all, too. Can’t wait to see even more of you in 2019!
March your calendars because March 16th Mrs. Obama will be in Cleveland at the Keybank State Theatre at Playhouse Square. Tickets go on sale December 15th, at 10am.
‘Becoming’ is a New York Times bestseller book. Admirers bought more than 700K copies on its first day and it’s now the best selling hardcover book of 2018. ‘Becoming’ is described as a reflection of Mrs. Obama’s life from childhood to present time and lessons she’s learned along the way.
- Monica Proves Blondes Have More Fun With Bold New Do
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Ohio Football Coach Resigns After Using ‘Nazi’ Plays In Game
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- Dame Dash On Fair Pay For Content Creators, Hip Hop Turning 50 and More
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Win Tickets to See Wu-Tang Clan and Nas!
- ‘Sheeeeiiitttt’: Sen. Bob Menendez’s Bribery Indictment Is Giving Clay Davis Vibes From ‘The Wire’
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai, X Chimes In With Thoughts
Listen To Magic On Your Amazon Echo