Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Columbus Police Release Name of Man Wanted in Polaris Fashion Place Shooting
- Ex-Papa John’s CEO Says Its Taken Him Nearly 2 Years ‘To Get Rid Of This N-Word In My Vocabulary’
- Money Matters: Jini Thornton Gives Stimulus Checks Updates & Gives Women Money Advice [WATCH]
- What’s Trending!? Our Reaction To Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Interview With Oprah [WATCH]
- Janelle Monae Gives Us Chills In Her Icy Blue Ralph Lauren Outfit
- Here’s The Most Shocking Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Interview With Oprah
- NFL Hires 1st Black Female Referee Maia Chaka
- CDC Announces When It’s Safe to Remove Your Mask
- Stacey Abrams Shows Us The Power Of A Black Woman In Marie Claire’s April Issue
- 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Date Postponed!