Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- Arrest Made In 1996 Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- California Senator Diane Feinstein Dies Age 90
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- Wrongfully Convicted Cleveland Men To Sue Cops Who Arrested Them
- Akron Zoo Helps Brings Back This Extinct Species To Tahiti
- Monica Proves Blondes Have More Fun With Bold New Do
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai, X Chimes In With Thoughts
Download The New Magic 95.5 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST