Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Trolls Evelyn By Inviting Jennifer On The Girls Trip
- Columbus: Kohl’s Hiring Early For Back-To-School Season
- Ohio State Buckeyes Football Tickets Go On Sale This Friday!
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’
- Mississippi State House Candidate Shot Himself And Wife In Brutal Murder-Suicide
- Tamar & Vincent Are Officially Divorced!!!
- Here are some family fun options in The Capital City to keep your kids cool during the “Heat Wave”
- Columbus: How to Keep Cool During the Heatwave!
- Drug lord ‘El Chapo’ Sentenced to Life in Prison
- “When They See Us” Scored 16 Emmy Nominations!!!