Michael Cohen has been sentenced to 3 years in prison according to reports.
According to Cnn.com, President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and “fixer,” Michael Cohen, said he takes “full responsibility” for the actions that he has previously pleaded guilty to during his appearance in a New York federal court on Wednesday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cohen’s sentencing is a part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo, begged for leniency.
Was this a fair sentencing?
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- CBUS 411 Report: Use This App To Get Your Snow Shoveled!
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Government Shutdown Affecting Your Food Assistance
- Is There A Such Thing As A “Baby Cougar”
- OSU offering free tickets to government employees during shutdown
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways