With the release of the 6 part Lifetime docu-series, “Surviving R. Kelly, we learned that Kells allegedly would have multiple suspected-to-be-underage women in the Chicago studio where he would make his hit records. Now reports are saying that the infamous Chicago studio is up for sale. That revelation came about after this tweet was posted:
Twitter user @KevinVMichael posted, “Here it is: The address of this studio where R Kelly has been abusing these women is 219 N Justine St, Chicago, IL 60607. The owner of the property is Midwest Commercial Funding. One of the owner’s property can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org #SurvivingRKelly”
Allegedly, In August 2018, according to ChicagoReader.com the building was listed for sale at $4.5 million. The listing for the property states it is an “investment property with a high profile tenant paying $22,927.41 per month. [It has a] fully built out recording studio, lounge and full kitchen, rear drive-in-door with 1 car garage.”
Wow! Does that mean that Kells doesn’t own the studio equipment inside? They have that listed to sell along with the property.
- The Harlem Globetrotters & Nationwide Children’s Hospital Partner For Pediatric Mental Health
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- Lizzo Wasn’t Wearing A Hat At The 2019 BET Awards, She Was Wearing Hand Painted Natural Hair
- What Would You Do? Woman Kills Cobra Spotted on her Patio!
- Serena Williams 2nd Black Woman To Cover Wheaties Box!
- Blink-182 Thursday Show Rescheduled!
- OHIO: Dept. Of Agriculture to Meet with Farmers Over Planting Crisis
- Multi-car crash closes down the eastbound lanes of I-270
- Black Girl Problems: Who Helps You Take Down Your Braids And Weaves?
- Morning Minute: Coffee Could Help You Lose Weight