Blessed be the fight. Hulu has released the official trailer for the 3rd season of The Handmaid’s Tale.
We left off at the ends of season 2 with June almost making it to freedom but she changes her mind. Why? Because she cannot leave her daughter behind!
So it appears season 3 picks up with June’s return to Gilead but it doesn’t look pretty.
The Handmaid’s Tale returns to Hulu June 5. Get it? June
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Who’s The Mack?: Ice Cube Addresses Social Media Absence Following Backlash
- Snoop Dogg Is Launching A Boxing League With A Big Fight In The Works
- CDC Panel Votes 13-1 That COVID-19 Vaccine Should Go To Healthcare Workers & Nursing Home Residents First
- Report: Wizards And Houston Rockets Come To A John Wall Trade Agreement
- Watch Trailer: Kyla Pratt Co-Stars In New Fox Comedy ‘Call Me Kat’
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Hot Spot: Pretty Ricky Member Arrested For COVID Joke At Disney World [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days
- Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader!