According to reports, after nearly 20 years, a new strain of HIV has been detected. CNN reports The strain is a part of the Group M version of HIV-1, which is in the same family of the stain that is the cause of the HIV Epidemic.
Abbott Laboratories conducted the research along with the University of Missouri-Kansas City. The report was published Wednesday in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. The Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says there is no cause for concern and that current treatment of the HIV Virus are “effective against this strain and others.”
According to the World Health Organization, over 37 million people are living with HIV
- Arrested And Fired! Cyclist Who Attacked Teens Putting Up Signs About George Floyd Is Charged
- DeWine Allows Casinos, Amusement Parks And Water Parks To Reopen June 19th!
- ‘Defund Police’ Movement Gains Steam As Celebrities And Politicians Sign On
- Quarantine Meals: New Orleans Style Gumbo Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Front Page News: The Latest On The Cases Of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery [WATCH]
- Buy A Lipslut F*ck Trump Lipstick This Week To Support #BlackLivesMatter
- Texas State Coach Accused Of Racist ‘Chicken’ Comments Against Athletes
- 4 Things to Know About Tonight’s “Strawberry Moon”
- D.C. Mayor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Street Painting Is Slammed As ‘Performative’
- The Ultimate Gift Guide To Celebrate Pride Month