Governor Mike DeWine updated the public today with updated statistics that 50 people ranging ages 14-36 year old in the state of Ohio have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
He also went on to talk about various businesses across the state that will be closing today including fitness centers/gyms, movie theatres, and bowling alleys effective at the close of business today. He also went on to stress that persons over the age of 55 years old or with medical conditions should not leave their homes and that he was conflicted that Super Tuesday is tomorrow. He did not feel that it was fair to ask people to stay home and not vote for their own safety. Due to these restrictions, Governor DeWine also announced that in-person voting for Super Tuesday, The Ohio Primary, has been postponed.
There will be no in-person voting on March 17th and Governor DeWine is asking that election day to be moved until June 2nd. Watch the press conference below:
- Chloe Bailey Understood The Assignment… Again!
- Nicki Minaj Steps Out In Purple Ombré Knee Length Wig
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Happy Birthday Jayda Cheaves! 5 Times She Slayed On The ‘Gram
- Mo’Nique Is ‘Aging Like Fine Wine’ In Latest Instagram Pic
- Haitian Migrants: Does The U.S. Have A Legal Obligation To Process Asylum Seekers? It’s Complicated
- Update: Kelly Price’s Attorney Say’s She’s Safe Not Missing!?
- Living Legend Toni Braxton Got Booted From The Masked Singer!?
- Prayer Warriors: Kelly Price Has Been Reported Missing
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination