There’s a lot of wrong information circling around these days and the 2020 Census wants to dispel a big one that’s been going around.
Will filling out the 2020 Census impact whether you receive a stimulus check? According to the 2020 Census website,
“No. Your answers cannot be used to impact your eligibility for any government benefits, including any potential stimulus package. The Census Bureau is bound by Title 13 of the U.S. Code to keep your information confidential, and the answers you provide are used only to produce statistics.”
We encourage you to fill out your 2020 Census form online, by phone, or by mail. For more information on the 2020 Census visit 2020Census.gov
- Black History Now: Celebrating our Culture & History
- Gun Recovered from Student at Marion Franklin High School Thanks to a Parent
- Columbus considers reducing Downtown speed limit
- Columbus Bed Bath & Beyond among slew of stores closing
- Justine Skye Gives Us Style Goals In A Christopher Esber Gown
- Don’t Call It Attitude! Why Anger In Black Women Might Just Be Anxiety
- Fans Are Swooning Over Eric Kofi-Abrefa And We Can’t Blame Them!
- Urban One Launches Podcast Network For BIPOC Audiences
- Big Up / Let Down: Black Photogs Get A Disney Doll Deal + Kenya Barris’ N-Word Hot Take
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources