For generations, families have celebrated birthdays at Chuck E Cheese but sadly for many, this tradition is coming to an end. The popular birthday spot has had a hard time rebounding from the impact of COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Chuck E Cheese parent company CEC Entertainment Inc. already announced that only 266 of its 612 company locations have reopened and now they have announced that they have filed for bankruptcy. But the good news is the company will continue to open locations while negotiating their debt.
A lot of establishments were able to generate some income while many cities were on lockdown utilizing food delivery services. Chuck E Cheese recognized this and offering pizza and more to people under the alias “Pasqually’s Pizza & Wings.” But the revenue wasn’t enough to protect the company from bankruptcy.
- Rickey Smiley Passionately Calls For The Black Community “To Get These Hoodlums Out”
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 9, 2020: CAREN Act Bill — Kanye’s Political Party — Top Athlete HBCU Commitment
- Ohio GOP State Representative Nino Vitale: “Stop Getting Tested” for COVID-19
- Rock Hall Pulls The Plug on Live Induction Ceremony for 2020 Honorees
- DISCUSSION: Should The Cleveland Indians Become The Cleveland Buckeyes?
- Krazy Kooky Kouple Who Painted Over California BLM Sign Charged With Hate Crime
- Tennis Superstar Novak Djokovic Faces Heat For Doing Too Much During COVID-19
- WNBA Players Call For Senator Kelly Loeffler To Step Down After Suspect Black Live Matters Remarks
- Study: Men Twice As Likely To Die From Coronavirus Than Women
- Mask Mandate Officially In Effect For 7 Ohio Counties, Including Franklin!