Rapper Cardi B has filed for divorce from Migos rapper Offset. According to court documents filed at the Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court, there is a petition for Belcalis Almánzar vs Kiari Kendrell Cephus, the real names for the two rappers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi B and Offset’s got married in 2018 and had their daughter Kulture, that same year. Their relationship has had many rumors of infidelities and troubles, but the two always managed to work things out in the end, this time legal action has been filed. Check out the court documents below:
Neither Cardi B or Offset have not publicly addressed the filing, but Cardi B recently posted on her IG Stories that she was, “Her Heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.”
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- Huggy Lowdown: Daniel Cameron Is The Bama Of The Week [VIDEO]
- #RussRant: Donald Trump Refuses A Peaceful Transfer Of Power [VIDEO]
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Did You Know Reusable Cotton Pads Are A Thing?
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- Nigerian Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset [Court Documents Here] was originally published on hotspotatl.com