According to NBC4i, Bexley and Dublin are the top two places to live in the central Ohio area, and some of the best in the whole state, according to the data of one website.
According to Niche.com, Bexley ranks 6th, and Dublin comes in at 10th for the best places to live in Ohio.
Niche, which, according to its website, uses data and reviews to come up with the rankings, also listed the two suburbs as the best in central Ohio, followed by Upper Arlington, Powell, and Grandview Heights. Of note, Granville has ranked the 5th best place to live in the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- Ohio State University Mandates Masks Indoors On Campus
- Tucker Carlson Could Drive Seth MacFarlane and ‘Family Guy’ Out of Fox
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Are We Headed for a Four-Day Workweek? New Congress Legislation Gaining Steam
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Wendy’s Manager Fired For Calling Black Woman ‘B**ch’ On Camera [VIDEO]
- CDC and Columbus Public Health Now Recommending Mask for Everyone Indoors in Franklin County