According to NBC4i, Cedar Point will be closed some days in June due to a lack of staff.
The amusement park managers said in a social media post that it added more than 300 full-time, year-round positions, and a $500 seasonal signing bonus. Part-time wages increased to $20 per hour.
But recruitment hasn’t met demand, managers said, and the calendar had to be adjusted based on the availability of seasonal labor.
Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark will be affected.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ginther urges ‘see something, say something’ as Columbus murder rate hits new record
- Former OSHP trooper found guilty of sex crimes is sentenced
- OHSAA releases schedule for high school football state championships
- T.I. Spreads Misinformation Claiming An Atlanta Mayoral Candidate Wants To Destroy The City’s Nightlife
- City: No plans to rescind Columbus’ indoor face mask mandate
- Gabrielle Union Steps Out In This Gorgeous Lime-Green Ball Gown At The 2021 Fashion Awards
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Fans React To Porsha’s Juicy Spin-Off Series With Simon Guobadia