According to NBC4i, the masks are coming back on in Columbus.
Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther announced Wednesday that he is issuing an executive order requiring facemasks to be worn in indoor public spaces because of a recent surge in COVID-19 cases.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Ginther said there are not enough healthcare workers to handle the influx of new cases and that further steps are needed. He said he would work City Council to codify the order next week. Ginther said that having separate orders from him and City Council are in anticipation of a legal challenge.
- Oprah Winfrey Steps Down From Weightwatchers Board After Admitting She Used Weight-Loss Drugs
- Black Excellence: Oldest Woman In The US Shares Her Tips For A Long, Happy Live
- New Music Alert: All The Outfit Details From Cardi B’s “Like What” Music Video
- See Chanel Iman And Davon Godchaux’s Fabulous Yacht Wedding Photos
- Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins With Husband Brandon Frankel
- Welcome To Beyoncé’s Era Of The Mullet
- Washington State Finally Bans Police Hog-Tying Four Years After Manuel ‘Manny’ Ellis’ Death
- 2 Chainz, Saweetie, Lil Baby Join BMF Season 3: What’s Next
- Can We Finally Admit That Lauren Boebert’s Family Is Kinda ‘Ghetto’?
- Caitlin Clark Declares for WNBA Draft, Indiana Fever Have #1 Pick
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022