According to NBC4i, For the second day in a row, a threat was received at Canal Winchester High School.
According to a message sent to parents, on Tuesday a threat of a possible shooting was reported at Canal Winchester High School.
Deputies with the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office investigated and linked the threat to the same person as Monday’s threat. Both threats have been deemed non-credible.
Extra security has been added to the school and classes will be held as scheduled.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- FBI offering $25,000 reward in shooting death of teen at Bicentennial Park
- Tapes Capturing R. Kelly’s Verbal And Physical Abuse To Be Allowed In Court
- Misa Hylton And Bevy Smith Dropped Major Gems In A Candid Conversation During NYFW
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- Gary’s Tea: Tiffany Haddish Wants THIS Instead Of A Ring From Common [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Is Fat Joe Canceled?! Ja Rule & Fat Joe Faced Off In An Very Eventful VERZUZ [WATCH]
- Ja Rule Verzuz Fat Joe Brought The Heat with Ashanti, Nelly and Jadakiss