According to NBC4i, Starbucks is offering a free cup of coffee to customers Wednesday to celebrate National Coffee Day and their 50th anniversary.
In order to receive the free coffee, either hot or iced, customers must bring their own clean reusable cup inside a participating café.
Reusable cups can be up to 20 oz. (venti sized), limit one per customer, in-store only, no order ahead, drive-thru orders, or modifiers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Yung Miami Gets Us Ready For The Weekend In Latest IG Post
- Lizzo Models New Yitty Leggings In Latest Instagram Post
- Serena Williams Styles Her Daughter’s Natural Hair While Reading Her New Book, “The Adventures Of Qai Qai”
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala