But is relaxing masking a good idea?
Doctors said masking should still be taking place, saying they’re looking at what the CDC and local health departments are recommending to the community as a whole.
“We are going to remove the mask requirement and adjust to mask strongly advised and encouraged across the district,” said Westerville City Schools Superintendent John Kellogg said during a school board meeting Monday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Exclusive: Lyfe Jennings Talks New Music, Battling Stage Anxiety And Rebuilding His Brand
- Now, That’s Black History! TSU’s Aristocrat of Bands Celebrates Legendary Grammy Wins
- This Is What You Came For: Rihanna’s Wax Figure Revealed At Madame Tussauds New York
- Time to Slow Down! Speed limits changing in Downtown Columbus
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- Draya Michele Serves Lewks In A Multicolored Mini Dress
- Columbus Police Under Fire for Inaccurate MLK quote on cruiser to ‘celebrate’ Black History Month
- Columbus police officer involved in second shooting in five months
- New Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Podcast Series Spotlights Epidemic In The South
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality