According to NBC4i, The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) is bracing for major delays and reroutes during a city-wide half marathon Friday and Saturday.
In a news release Tuesday, COTA warned bus riders of significant delays and the closure of hundreds of transit stops this weekend as thousands of runners are set to participate in the Ohio Health Capital City Half and Quarter Marathon beginning at 8 a.m. Saturday.
The race, which will impact the Downtown, Arena District, German Village, Victorian Village, and Ohio State University campus areas, is expected to trigger reroutes of bus lines from 5 p.m. Friday to Saturday afternoon, COTA said.
For more detailed information about the reroutes, visit COTA’s website.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Cardi B Is Snatched In A $2,750 Balenciaga Look
- Megan Thee Stallion Accepts The Webby ‘Artist Of The Year’ Award In Schiaparelli
- Free Lil Meech! ‘BMF’ Actor Demetrius Flenory Jr. Arrested For Stealing $250K Watch
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022
- Buffalo Suspect's Family Blames COVID-19 For Shooting
- Lori Harvey Channels Her Inner Princess At Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her New PrettyLittleThing Edit Just In Time For Summer