According to NBC4i, one person is dead and at least two others injured after a shooting near a Columbus pool Wednesday afternoon.
The incident was reported at the Glenwood Community Center on the 1800 block of Fairmont Avenue at approximately 5:21 p.m.
According to Columbus Division of Fire Batallion Chief Jeffery Geitner, the victims — two females and one male — were taken from the scene to local hospitals in unknown conditions.
One woman was pronounced dead at Grant Medical Center at 5:54 p.m.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohioans facing home gas and electric rate hikes
- From cops to counselors: How Ohio’s 988 crisis number will work
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- Watch: Rickey Smiley Sets It Owt To Atomic Dog At A Wedding On A Yacht & Doesn’t Miss A Beat
- The Black Collegiate Gaming Association Helps Students Of Color Break Into The Gaming World
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Red Hair In Latest IG Post
- Martin Luther King Jr. Spoke On Using The N-Word In A Rare Letter Auctioning For $95K
- Sevyn Streeter Serves A LEWK In An All Black Ensemble
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal