According to NBC4i, Bath & Body Works, a common mall staple headquartered in central Ohio, announced Thursday that it would be laying off dozens of members of its staff.
The company is eliminating “about 130 roles,” the majority of which were leadership positions, a spokeswoman said. Bath & Body Works made the cuts after it reported dropping income compared with the same time last year. It made $120 million in net income in 2022’s second quarter, which is around $95 million less than its earnings in 2021.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Celebrate Columbus Crew’s 2023 MLS Cup Victory: Parade & Rally Details
- Crew MLS Cup parade, celebration set
- Columbus Crew win third MLS Cup with 2-1 win over Los Angeles FC
- Music Curator Challenge – $250 + Cavs vs. Spurs!
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Beyoncé Thanks Her Fans For The Success Of The ‘Renaissance’ Concert Film: ‘I Can’t Wait To See What Else Y’all Do’
- Sheila Jackson Lee Retains Congress Seat After Losing Houston Mayor Runoff
- Here’s Every Black Heisman Trophy Winner In NCAA History
- Tequila Papi: Drake Spotted Again With Turks And Caicos Bartender Flacka
- Hunter Biden Hit With 6 New Felony & Misdemeanor Tax Charges In Cali
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark