According to NBC4i, A new book by New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman reportedly reveals former President Trump told aides following the 2020 presidential election that he would remain in the White House after President Biden’s inauguration.
Haberman wrote that Trump seemed to recognize he had lost to Biden immediately following the election, but his mood later changed, according to CNN.
“I’m just not going to leave,” Haberman writes Trump told one aide, the network reported.
“We’re never leaving. How can you leave when you won an election?” Trump reportedly told another.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The History Of Afro Russians: Tracing The Identity Of A Diverse Community
- Special K’s News You Can’t Use: Dos and Don’ts for Fast Food Ordering
- Taye Diggs Says That Girlfriend Apryl Jones Is “The One” [WATCH]
- Clarence Thomas Leads Dissent As SCOTUS Rejects Alabama Racial Gerrymandering, Protects Black Voters
- Alicia Keys Is Serving 90s Vibes In A Denim Moschino
- DC Fly Speaks Out Via Instagram Regarding Jacky Oh’s Death ‘You Are The Greatest Mother I Know’
- Autopsy Reveals Black Man’s ‘Homicide’ After Being Tased Repeatedly By Raleigh Police
- Damson Idris Talks Being Shy, Finding Solace In His Mother, And More In ‘Highsnobiety’
- Tommy Davidson Talks Music and Comedy The Rickey Smiley Morning Show [EXCLUSIVE]
- Niecy Nash-Betts Served A Smooth Flex At Variety’s TV FYC Fest
Woman Shot to Death During Boyfriend’s Memorial Celebration
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
DC Young Fly Thanks Fans, Asks For Privacy In Wake Of Partner Jacky Oh’s Death
Dad's Day Away Contest!
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
This Ohio City Is Ranked No. 1 Worst City To Raise A Family
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?