According to NBC4i, a Cincinnati man accused of flying into the Bengals’ stadium mid-game is just one of two people facing prison time over illegal drone operations at sporting events.
Dailon Dabney, 24, of Cincinnati, illegally flew his drone on Jan. 15 into the stadium. The drone went over players and parts of the stadium crowd, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. Dabney posted footage of his illegal flight on social media and a Youtube channel called BrickByBrickFilms.
The pilot, who U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said did not register his drone with the Federal Aviation Administration and was not properly certified, welcomed the attention he received from federal agents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Yung Miami Gets Us Ready For The Weekend In Latest IG Post
- Lizzo Models New Yitty Leggings In Latest Instagram Post
- Serena Williams Styles Her Daughter’s Natural Hair While Reading Her New Book, “The Adventures Of Qai Qai”
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala